Luba has been picture framing since 2008. Services offered include, but are not limited to:
• Canvas Art Stretching (Original paintings or printed canvas rolled)
• Poster Art framing
• Original Artwork Paper & Canvas framing
• Shadow Boxes for Jerseys, Crochet, Needlework
• Heirloom object consultation, preservation and shadow box framing
• Mat Cutting Services
• Picture Framing Supplies Sales
• Picture Frame Design Consultation
• Piece Work (fitting new glass into an existing frame, cutting a new mat, etc)
Art & Framing Supplies
We carry a very small selection of art & framing supplies. Some previous clients may know me as Sketch Art Supplies from 2011-2016. I closed my retail store in 2016 and now work from my home studio; however, I added a few art supplies for sale by request.
Shop Online for Copic Markers, Paper and photo corners.
Picture framing glass is available for sale indivdually cut to size or by the box.
- TruVue Conservation Glass 99.9% UV Block
- TruVue Museum Glass – non-reflective, clear, and 99.9% UV Block
- TruVue Reflection Control Glass – non-reflective with frosted look
- TruVue Reflection Control Conservation Glass – non-reflective frosted look with 99.9% UV Block
- Production glass for non-archival framing
Full size matboard sheets and custom cut matboard pieces are available.
- Crescent Select
- Crescent Rag Mat
- Bainbridge Artcare
- Rising Matboard
- Fabric mats such as suede, linen, etc
- Custom painted matboards
- All hand cut – no computerized matboard cutter in use
Canon Pro 4100 & Canon Pro 1000 fine art giclee printers are what we use to create beautiful canvas and paper prints.
Canvases start at $25.00 – full price list here
Standard Matte, Luster & Gloss Prints start at $10 – full price list here
Greeting Cards start at $3.50 each with envelope – full price list here
Fine Art Rag paper prints start at $20 each – full price list here
• Giclee (Inkjet) Printing Services including Canvas to Photo Printing
• Paper brands used: Epson, Hahnemühle, Canon, Moab and more!
See the printing services section of the website for more information!
Scanning & Photos of Your Art
Do you need digital files of your artwork? Read below for details!
Flatbed Scanning for Art Pricing
$30 per image, which includes Photoshop CS processing and all of your files, sized to print (up to 1200 dpi but usually 360-600 dpi depending on the prints you need). Files are delivered in Google Drive or Dropbox.
Pro Photography for Art Pricing
9″x12″ to 18″x24″: $60 per individual artwork,
Larger than the above, up to 40″x60″: $80 per individual artwork,
More than 5 artworks at once (all sizes): 20% Discount off above pricing
3D objects are photographed indoors under studio lighting conditions. Price includes Photoshop CS post-processing and all of the files you’d need for printing and website use. Prints up to 30″ on the long edge (possibly even larger depending on the output media; canvas hides imperfections, for example) can be made out of the photos I take.
Custom Artwork Commissions
• Drawing: Pencil drawing, charcoal drawing, mixed media
• Painting: Oil painting, watercolour painting, mixed media
• Subject matter: Abstract art, landscape, pet portraits, people portraits, conceptual art, fan art, character design, digital art, contract work
Note: I don’t paint people realistically. Please do not request realism portraits. I have a style and that is what I do.
There are two artists available for requests:
Ljubica Todorovic (Luba): Luba’s personal website portfolio for examples of artwork!
Alain Daigle: Instagram & Portrait commission examples with prices
If you are looking for Luba’s bunny art, its all over here on her Art of Luba website!
Location, Business Hours & Appointments
I am located in HUNTINGTON HILLS, Calgary, AB. Appointment only (please call for address), so please contact Luba @ (403) 450-1917 to book a free design consultation for your next custom picture framing, printing or art commission project. See the portfolio for images of the work I have done to date.
Are you open during the covid-19 pandemic?
Yes, I am open by appointment as per usual. Please use the below contact form to get in touch.
To avoid unnecessary contact due to the pandemic, please get in touch with me first to discuss your project details. I use an awesome piece of software called SimulArt, where your image can be uploaded and then a framed mock-up can be sent directly to your email. In this way, we can discuss project details like framing choice, mats, glass, pricing etc before you stop in to visit me in person. I also have masks and hand sanitizer available if you do not have one. I ask that everyone wear a mask before coming to see me because my parents are elderly and my husband is at risk due medical conditions. Nobody wants to get covid-19 – that is for sure. Thank you!