File requirements & information
Step 1: Prepare your image
- TIFF and PSD is recommended. JPEGs accepted.
- Image must be scaled to the print size and 300 dpi.
- Canvas prints with edge printing require special image sizes (details below)
- Need artwork documentation? Yes – the fee is $60 per artwork, 9″x12″ or larger, with a 24″x36″ max print size. Canon EOS R is our current camera model in use.
- Need 9″x12″ flatbed scanning? $30 per image, includes Photoshop CS Post-processing.
Step 2: Give us your image
- Upload your files with Order Desk For now… share your files with firstname.lastname@example.org using Google Drive, DropBox, or your favorite Cloud-based storage system. I will accept sanitized USB keys but am limiting in-person visits due to Covid-19.
Step 3: Order a test strip for each image ($5 each – optional)
- I will print a 5 inch wide strip of your image.
- This allows you to preview your image at the printed size and ensure everything is correct before ordering your final print.
Step 4: Order Print
- A 50% deposit is required for all print services.
- Turnaround time depends on the scope of the project
- Stretched canvas takes 1-2 weeks.
Step 5: Pick up prints
- Curbside pickup is the norm for picking up prints at this time (Updated October 16, 2020).
- Delivery is available
- Shipping is available (cost depends on your location). Typically it costs approx $25 to ship a 17″x22″ box with 10 prints in it, to somewhere like Okotoks or High River.