File requirements & information
Step 1: Prepare your image
- TIFF and PSD is recommended. JPEGs accepted.
- Image must be scaled to the print size and 300 dpi.
- Canvas prints with edge printing require special image sizes (details below)
- Need artwork documentation? I charge an hourly rate + equipment rental fee. Please email for details: sales @ sketchcalgary.ca
Step 2: Give us your image
- Copy it to a USB key, DVD or CD and arrange an appointment to drop it off to Luba, or Email sales @ sketchcalgary.ca the dropbox or Google Drive file link.
Step 3: Order a test strip (optional)
- We will print a 5 inch wide strip of your image
- This allows you to preview your image at the printed size and ensure everything is correct before ordering your final print.
Step 4: Order Print
- A 50% deposit is required for all print services.
- Turnaround time depends on the scope of the project
- Stretched canvas takes 1-2 weeks.
Step 5: Pick up prints
- Enjoy your beautiful prints!