I want to take an art class. What do you offer?
Hi! So you’re interested in taking an art class. Great! Art Class offerings really depend on what your learning style is, and what you are wanting to learn. I usually teach one-on-one art lessons or portfolio development (for post-secondary applications) at the rate of $30/hr. The one-on-one lessons are crafted depending on what you are wanting to learn.
Private Art Lesson Examples
Here is a short list of some of the art techniques and concepts I have taught during one-on-one lessons in the past
- Fundamentals of Drawing
- Fundamentals of Painting (Oils, Acrylics & Watercolours)
- Color Mixing & Colour Theory
- Artist Materials Education (all mediums – I had my own art supply store for 10 years)
- Perspective Drawing
- Gesture Drawing & Figure Drawing
- Still Life Assemblages; drawing & painting these assemblages
- Portfolio Development for Post-Secondary Applications
- Abstract Art Theory & Creation
- Mixed Media Collage
- Creating Art from your Imagination
Do you offer “Paint Night” style art classes?
Yes! I have teamed up with a fellow artist and friend, Evelyn Caro, to teach Paint Night style art classes. We have started up an entirely separate identity to be able to offer these classes. Its called “Art on the Go” and you can find more information about it here:
Art on the Go Paint Night Information
$40 for 2 hours (no model), or $80 for 2 hours (hired nude model included)!
Art parties are $40 per person for a 2 hour painting session. Parties involving a hired nude model are $80 for 2 hours per person. Our pricing includes all art supplies and canvas, plus one to two instructors. Please provide your own catering & beverage services for the event, as we do not provide this.
- Stagette/Stag Painting Parties
- Birthday Painting Parties
- Private Art Classes
Corporate Team Building Workshops
Yes, we also cater to businesses looking to book us for a Corporate Team Building Workshop! Use art and creativity to help boost productivity in the workplace. $40 for 2 hours (no model), or $80 for 2 hours (hired nude model included).